- Soca 2019! -

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Caribana Flags and colours Parade pics

Usually, when I am editing photos to put up on the blog, it's after a band launch around 4:30am. I’m sleepy, grumpy and often hungry
Today, I have this silly grin on my face. I’m looking at these pics and I’m just smiling. The kids have this happiness in them that is contagious. I even smile when I look at the little ones who are crying.

Caribana Flags and Colours had another successful parade and it was a lot of fun. You could tell it was election year, the mayor, John Tory and Olivia Chow all showed up…. insert sarcastic comment here.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Don’t forget, Machel is performing tonight for free at Nathan Phillips square (9:30pm Sharp… This is not Trini time) conduct yourselves accordingly.
Also, The Toronto Caribbean Carnival Junior Parade is next Saturday in Malvern. 

Before I forget, If you still haven’t gotten your sheer to waist Mas tights, you can still use your Karabana discount at Toronto MAS tights (click the ad up top for details). Don’t make me have to put up your picture wearing control top panty hose….  I wouldn’t do that to you :) Handle your business
Trini-in-Toronto  






























No comments:

Caribana 2010 slideshow

Mardi Gras, Hamilton

Mardi Gras, Hamilton
2004

Blog Archive

J'ouvert 2008!

J'ouvert 2008!

Mardi Gras 2010

Buublenut, Megan & Karabana at Caribana 2007!

http://www.westindiantube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=bcbeece3d9128ae855 a7

BlogCatalog

Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory